Nicotinamide riboside is the most direct precursor to NAD+*
- Increases the bodys ability to produce energy*
- Supports cognitive function and provides neuroprotection*
- Supports healthy metabolic function
- Nutritional support for fatty liver*
- Promotes healthy aging by activating the sirtuin enzymes*
Nicotinamide riboside (NR) is the most direct precursor to nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+).* NAD+ is a key component of the citric acid cycle and the electron transport chain, both of which are involved in mitochondrial production of ATP for the body’s energy needs.*
In addition to its importance in cellular energy production, NAD+ is a critical substrate for several enzymes, including the sirtuin enzymes, SIRT1 and SIRT3, in particular, which play key roles in healthy aging, weight management, metabolic syndrome, and lipid metabolism in the liver.*
The primary health benefits of NiaCel are:
- Nutritional support for insulin sensitivity*
- Promotion of healthy aging by activating the sirtuin enzymes, which increase mitochondrial biogenesis*
- Neuroprotection and support for cognitive function*
- Support for weight management by promoting thermogenesis*
- Support for endurance athletes and fatigued individuals by increasing mitochondrial activity in the muscles, particularly cardiac muscle*
- NiaCel is NSF Certified for Sport®.
Take 1 capsule daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
Serving Size: One Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Nicotinamide Riboside Chloride* ... 125mg
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Leucine, Silicon Dioxide.
This product contains ChromaDex Inc.s proprietary Nicotinamide Riboside ingredient, Niagen®. Niagen is a registered trademark of ChromaDex, Inc. Patent: See ChromaDexPatents.com